Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Another guest post

Lil Fella: I remember EVERYTHING since I came out of Mommy's tummy.

Husband: LOL, I bet you can't even remember the things you did a few hours ago.

Lil Fella: I can!

Husband: OK, what happened on your first birthday?

Lil Fella: I was scared because everyone was singing to me.

Husband: No, it was just me and Mommy and you had a carrot cake. It was your first cake and you LOVED it!

Lil Fella: Well, I had cake lots of times before that. When I was in Mommy's tummy she would eat cake and I would just reach out and grab some and eat it too!

Husband: Well that's not exactly how it works honey.

Lil Fella: Well ACTUALLY Daddy, it is.

*And then my husbands head exploded. There's just no telling a know-it-all almost 5 year old.*

No comments:

Post a Comment