Thursday, April 25, 2013

On my future sister wife

Husband: I think Kate wants an Asian sister wife
Husband's friend: Dude, you'd be lucky as hell, she could be the wife in charge of the budget and taxes since she'd be awesome at math and shit. 
Husband: That's racist as hell, Kate would only ask her to do her nails. 
Husband's friend: HOLY SHIT! I think I just peed myself! You're not serious are you?!
Husband: At home, Kate's in charge. If she wants a sister wife and won't cut my junk off when I knock both of them up I guess I'm fine with it.

Lol, I'm just fucking with you dude. 



*Disclaimer* I am not now, nor have I ever been looking for a sister wife. I read a lot of books about the FLDS and other polygamous cults and this leads to these types of discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment