Monday, April 29, 2013

On shopping for unmentionables

Husband: Do places like Victoria's Secret and Fredrick's of Hollywood just make shit up for women's sizes?
Me: What do you mean?
Husband: Well like stockings for instance, A, B, C or D.
Me: There's a chart- it's very complicated, based on height and weight.
Husband: It's a freaking leg! Do it in inches!
Me: I think the better question is; why are you shopping for stockings? Are you forgetting to tell me something? Like when you started cross dressing for instance?
Husband: LOL no honey. They don't make anything in gray or blue three button pullover.
Me: Well I'm relieved you're not suddenly wearing stockings under your pants.
Husband: I mean geez, how far out of my comfort zone do you expect me to step? I did see a nice four button polo shirt I liked but I thought the fourth button might make me look a little slutty.


No comments:

Post a Comment