Tuesday, April 16, 2013

On Too Skinny Models

I posted a link to this article on my G+ page: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2042345/Gaunt-model-shocks-Gianfranco-Ferr-Milan-fashion-show.html in response to my brother's statement that nobody was too thin.

Me: Did you see my "Too Fucking Skinny" article I posted?
Husband: Yeah, it was really hard to jerk off to, but that lifeless look on her face really helped.
Me: You're horrible.
Husband: I bet her boobs look like balloons a year after they were inflated.
Me: Dude, she wasn't even the worst one. It's nasty out there in the model world.
Husband: NO WAY! Skinny = HOT, Super Skinny = SUPER HOT, Auschwitz= SEXY OVERLOAD!
Me: LOL
Husband: Hey sexy momma, I love the way your skin hangs off your coccyx like that!
Me: STOP!
Husband: They would make great dates for med students though.

No comments:

Post a Comment