Tuesday, May 14, 2013

On extending his deployment

Husband: If you have a few minutes, I need to talk to you about something...

Me: Oh FFS, this isn't about extending again is it?

Husband: Oh hell no. My answer to that was FUCK YOUR FACE if you think I'm staying out here 1 DAY longer than my time to GTFO!

Ok, so seriously, when I politely told my boss: "Thanks but I really can't extend" they said "Well we won't be able to get you that 1st class ticket home then."

Me: Um, ok?

Husband: I laughed because I didn't expect them to do it then told him "It's cool man". When he tried to press me extending I told him "NO MEANS NO"\

Some people just don't understand.

Oh and somewhere in that conversation I may have said something like "I'll make sure I eat a bunch of pineapple every day so when you blow me it will taste better in the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment