Thursday, May 9, 2013

To my alarm clock

I have a Clocky. It's a demonic alarm clock on wheels that sounds like a possessed R2D2 and runs away from you in a random pattern so you have to get out of bed and find it to make the bleeding in your brain stop. Apparently I have a problem with sleeping like the dead through a normal alarm clock for an hour. So anyway, this morning I accidentally hit snooze instead of off on Clocky and got up to get ready. Well Clocky went off again after 9 minutes and I didn't notice....

Husband: GAH! SHUT UP! YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE!

(found and made Clocky shut up)

9 minutes later I heard Clocky going off so I went to find it...

Husband: KILLIT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

Me: Sorry honey, I've got it.

Husband: That fucking alarm clock is evil.


P.S. Last week, it ran away all the way under the bed and I couldn't get it and I was damn near in tears because of that alarm clock. It is fucking evil. 

But it wakes me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment