Wednesday, May 1, 2013

On the secret internet

Husband: So is it bad that I'm using the military spec satellite imagery to look up good fishing spots close to home?

Me: Well I would assume if you got caught it would be....

Husband: Damn! There are some rich mofos in Avon Lake! Someone has a pool bigger than our house!


Three days later....

Husband: Hey did you know that there is a pond behind our house?!

Me: You mean the wetlands down the street?

Husband: No, there's a pond right behind the house!

Me: That's the neighbors pond, make friends with them when you get home and GET OFF THE TOP SECRET INTERNET!

Husband: I hope it's not a poo pond.

Two days after that...
Husband: So I've been trying to think of a way to meet the neighbors with the pond and ask them about the pond without them knowing I've been spying on it with gubmint equipment.

Me: You can see it from our back porch sweetie...

No comments:

Post a Comment