Thursday, May 2, 2013

On his Mom's lotto addiction

Husband: So... I just found out one of the three winning Powerball tickets was sold in Maryland and now I'm wondering how hokey Mom's lotto picking program is. If she won I'm making her pay for Cedar Point this summer.

Me: Lol, I didn't even think about the winning ticket being sold in Maryland. I'm sure if she won she would have called.

Husband: If she knows. Hell, she's probably hiding out in the corner waiting for my shithead siblings to show up begging for money. Or she's out riding a twenty foot bear screaming "I WON BITCHES! I WON!"

Me: Lol, I'm sure that's it.

Husband: I just sent her an email telling her I heard one of the tickets was sold there and if she happened to win I have about 5K of camping/ fishing stuff on my Cabela's wishlist. You know, should a gift giving occasion pop up.

Me: So maybe she'll read it 5 months from now. :)

One week later...

Husband: So Mom didn't win the lotto. SHOCKER! I figured with her lucky chicken bones, voodoo doll and software on how to win, she'd win for sure! Oh well... maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment