Thursday, May 16, 2013

On Lil Fella's School

Husband: So how was the visit to the preschool? I thought we were going to send her to.... monastery school.

Me: LOL Montessori school honey! Yes, that's the school I went to visit, it was lovely

P.S. it's like 4700.00 a year

Husband: HOLY FUCK ASS!!! Are you sure you don't want to send her to be a nun??

Me: Well if you break it down in to hourly pay it's only like 8.50 an hour, which is less than I paid a babysitter to watch her when I started back to work (10.00) and she wasn't even learning anything then...

Husband: Well it'll be ok for now, I'm just worried about money down the line when I'm not making hazard pay.

So maybe I'll be OK with you stripping for extra money as long as it's NO MORE than topless.

No wait- swimsuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment