Friday, May 3, 2013

On margarine

Husband: Bitches be trippin! I just got into a huge argument because not only did someone post on Facebook about the dangers of margarine, but then they threw out all the butter packets in the fridge because it's written in German and it may or may not be butter. I tried like hell to explain that margarine is against the food laws in Germany so it is clearly butter. Then they hit me with the awesome statement "Margarine is ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC!!" I fucking lost it. Lol I hope you're happy. You did this to me.

Me: Well you're the one who married the chemist. Love you too :)

Husband: Go to hell science! I'm turning to Jesus because then I can just answer every question with "Because God said so!"

Me: Let me know how that works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment